[program-java] Re: Eclipse Question: Keep Text File Available

  • From: "Corbett, James" <James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 11:49:36 -0500

Jim H:

Not really in the sense of "Favorites" as you would see it in IE. However if
you have the Eclipse IDE set up to display all projects at start up this might
suffice what you are looking for.

Jim

James M. Corbett

Programmer / Analyst |
Canada Revenue Agency | Agence du revenue du Canada
875 Heron Rd.
Ottawa, On.
K1A0L5

James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx