[program-java] Eclipse Javadocs and Source

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 03:54:04 -0500

I am thinking of using some of the Eclipse classes in BrailleBlaster.
For this I will need to look at the Eclipse Javadocs. Can they be
accessed through Eclipse itself? If a class looks like it might be
ulseful I may want to tweak it for BrailleBlaster. This is permitted by
the Eclipse license. For this I will need access to the source. Again,
is the source code accessible through Eclipse itself? If not, where can
I find it. The Eclipse downloads page is very confusing for me.

Thanks,
John

Abilitiessoft, Inc.
http://www.abilitiessoft.com