[program-java] Re: Eclipse Easiest Way To Find Syntax Error

  • From: "Willem" <dwillemv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 22:47:58 +0200

Hi.
Try alt+shift+q and press c for consol.
hth.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Homme, James
  To: program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, May 09, 2011 9:54 PM
  Subject: [program-java] Eclipse Easiest Way To Find Syntax Error

  Hi,

  For the purposes of my little tutorial, I wrote a Hello World application
with a main method. I simply wanted to get rid of the semicolon on the one
statement and describe how to easily find the message that the environment
spits out when you attempt to run the program. What's the easiest way to do
this. I have tried Alt + Shift _+ W, then Errors, or Alt + Shift _+ Q, X for
problems. Is there any better way?

  Thanks.

  Jim

  Jim Homme,

  Usability Services,

  Phone: 412-544-1810.

solely for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and
then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use,