[program-java] Eclipse

  • From: "Stanzel, Susan - FSA, Kansas City, MO" <Susan.Stanzel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 12:33:31 +0000

Good morning Listers,

I have updated my JAWS to the latest. I am not sure what is going on. In
Eclipse, now it is just saying "blank" and I can't figure out if the editor
doesn't have focus or what. Have any of uou updated to the latest build of JAWS
and used Eclipse successfully?

Susie

This electronic message contains information generated by the USDA solely for
the intended recipients. Any unauthorized interception of this message or the
use or disclosure of the information it contains may violate the law and
immediately.