[program-java] Re: Eclipse

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 14:56:43 -0400

Hi Jim C,
I'm a Bookshare member. I like the service. I just haven't read the Eclipse
books. Actually, I did get the one called Eclipse and look at it. I read some
of The Eclipse Cookbook from another service, and for what I want to do, which
is learn how to do tasks, I think it's better. The only thing about it, though,
as with many books written for mouse users, is that you have to substitute the
keyboard way of doing things. If you start watching
http://www.nonvisualdevelopment.org, you will start to see content about
Eclipse put up there by me. And if you continue to contribute tips to this
list, I will put them up there and merge them with what's there.

Thanks.

Jim