[program-java] Re: Debugging why my code is not running

  • From: "Corbett, James" <James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 12:00:40 -0500

Pranav:

When you are creating your class from scratch, you can tick an option that will
auto create the main constructor with all of the stuff that goes with it.

J.

James M. Corbett

Programmer / Analyst |
Canada Revenue Agency | Agence du revenue du Canada
875 Heron Rd.
Ottawa, On.
K1A0L5

James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx