[program-java] Re: Beginning Java Ramblings

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 09:21:49 -0500

Hi Jim,
I don't know the answer to that one. They have a standard image that they use
when they give us a computer, and we can't see everything that's here. I'll
just pick the default, and if something breaks, I'll figure out what went wrong
and go from there. I'm not going to let this stop me from trying.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility blog. Discuss accessibility here.