[program-java] Re: API documentation

  • From: "Willem" <dwillemv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 17:50:32 +0200

I usually read the html pages with a browser and navigate through the folders
with my file browser. When I'm unsure of what the class name is I google or
search with the standard windows search. I've never heard of jaws having any
functionality to read docs, though now they've started implimenting things like
a search feature maybe we'll be in luck. I can't see how it can get any easier
though.

hth