[pradjs] who wants a free beer?

  • From: Benjamin Amberg <benjamin.amberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PRA DJ's <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 02:17:40 -0800

Banjo - "HEY! rock n roll philistines! yes, you read correct, there is FREE BEER (or maybe some whisky?) to be had!" You - "holy cuss, Banjo! are you FOR reals?! how does one obtain such a magically tasty treat?!"

Banjo - "oh, well, it's pretty simple, dear heart."
You - "free beer, simple!?  whaaaaaaat?!?!"
Banjo - "why yes, my son, sans relinquishing your everlasting soul to the almighty power of Rock 'n' Roll, all you need is A MINIDISC PLAYER THAT BANJO COULD USE/BORROW/OBTAIN FOR A COUPLE HOURS!" You - "HOLY MACARONI, Banjo! that's AWESOME! FREE BOOZE! wait...what the cuss is a minidisc player?" Banjo - "a relic, like sixteen-bit gaming consoles and sammy hagar...and his fetish for crystal clear pepsi, of the same era."

seriously though, a free beer or two or some whiskey-on-the-porch if you got the goods...i found some old radio shows of mine that got recorded to minidisc, i'd like to get 'em on my 'puter...

peace be with you
Rev. Banjo

benjamin.amberg@xxxxxxxxx
www.banjosays.blogspot.com