[pradjs] update from Clear

  • From: Mike Jedlicka <mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pra dj's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 13:17:55 -0800

Hi,

I wanted all of you to know that we called Clear (internet) to complain
about the problems with our internet over the last week.  We were given $15
off our next bill and we were told that all of the problems should be over
with now.

If any of you had trouble with your show, you are definitely welcome to sub
for a dj or come into an open slot.  Let me know if you have any questions,
and thanks for your patience with all of this!!!

Mike