[pradjs] twilight rummage sale

  • From: Emily Nilsson <nilssonemily@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 20:34:59 -0700

Hey DJs,
I'm going to be at the Twilight Rummage Sale tomorrow evening from 4-8pm at the
Eagles Lodge on SE Hawthorne & 50th, selling a lot of CDs.  They will be pretty
cheap.  I just wanted to get the word out, because I need to get rid of these!!
 I've got some from all genres of music.  I'll have DVDs and other stuff too in
case you're interested.  I hope I'll see some of you there.
Thanks!
Emily (DJ Dust Bunny, the Double Luck Show)