[pradjs] Re: the hum & the sound from the speaker

  • From: Mike Jedlicka <mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pra dj's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 10:59:26 -0800

I'm not sure if I made myself clear on this.  The sound is coming from the
power chord for your iPod or laptop being plugged into the PRA surge
protector.  So just make sure your devices are fully charged before your
show or you'll probably get that hum or noise if you plug it in.

If this doesn't make sense, write me a personal email and I'll explain
further.  We'll have this all fixed quite soon ...

Mike