[pradjs] problem with Shoutcast?

  • From: Dave <recoveringmale@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PRA DJ's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 19:50:51 -0800

hey all,
settling in to get my show started, but it looks like the station is offline
- the internet is working, only the Shoutcast admit page isn't. the stream
is not working on my laptop either. any suggestions? I've never dealt with
this specific issue before.

--
~Dave

Nie'se schlect sim'wa.

Wouldn't it be much worse if life _were_ fair, and all the terrible
things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So now I
take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the
universe.
                               -Marcus Cole, Babylon 5