[pradjs] not gonna make my Sunday show this week (Feb. 21st 10am-noon)

  • From: Dave <recoveringmale@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PRA DJ's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 09:23:28 -0800

so if anyone wants to step in to play some ambient/classical music, go for
it :)

--
~Dave

Nie'se schlect sim'wa.

Wouldn't it be much worse if life _were_ fair, and all the terrible
things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So now I
take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the
universe.
                               -Marcus Cole, Babylon 5