[pradjs] Re: new lockbox in studio

  • From: Graham Barry <lepue22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 19:15:49 -0700 (PDT)

By the way, everybody - the guy at the zine shop on the corner was super nice
when i asked to use his bathroom key this weekend, but i got the impression
that a lot of people have been asking him.  If you have the key - or if you had
a friend in during your show and maybe they took it - please bring it back.
Triple-exclamation-point-please.  (Especially for the night time DJ's, I'm
sure!).

And buy a zine from that guy, for crying out loud!  What a saint!

When/if we do get it back, maybe we should tie it to a hubcap, like a gas
station bathroom key to help prevent this from happening again?