[pradjs] mixer good/bad news

  • From: Mike Jedlicka <mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pra dj's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 18:48:38 -0800

The left turntable ins on the stanton mixer is having trouble w/ it's right
channel (only playing the low end).  This wear and tear is just what happens
to gear that's on/used 24/7 (and definitely stanton gear).  So that's the
bad news.

Good news:  I own the same mixer and I'm going to be upgrading soon, so I'll
donate mine to PRA.  I can rush this and hopefully be able to change it out
by this weekend/early next week when my personal new one arrives.

Till then, use the RIGHT TURNTABLE if you are playing wax.  If you play a
lot of vinyl, the L turntable still works, but switch up BOTH P1 & P2 (the
left and middle channel) to get that turntable in stereo.

Does that make sense?  If not, do shoot me a private email and I can go into
more description.

ALSO

We are behind in dues.  Please remember to pay for Feb rent.  A list of djs
who owe dues is coming in the next couple of days.  Email me if you aren't
sure how much you are behind ...

Mike