[pradjs] for those of you not posting play lists

  • From: jeffrey ross <toomanyofme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pra dj's <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 12:24:32 +0000

PLease do so.

The play list is a tool that allows the listener to see what has been played on
your show previously, and thus it helps them to decide to "tune in" for a
future broadcast.

Speaking for myself, I am always curious what other DJ's are playing, as I can
not possibly listen in to every show, it is a nice way to keep up.

If you need help understanding how to post a play list, please write me and I
will be glad to help.

Noah Fence

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.