[pradjs] djs who owe dues (through March)

  • From: Mike Jedlicka <mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pra dj's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 22:17:11 -0800

First off thank you to the people who donated towards PRA, it is greatly
appreciated!!!  Other than the people losing their shows, we're pretty
caught up now, thank you for everyone who's paying on time!!!

Remember: I've changed the door codes.  I'll email you tonight w/ the new
combinations.  If you don't get one, do write me back cause I messed up
(unless you're losing your show).

*Losing their shows:*
Kingdom of Steel- $90 (1/2 Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, March)
Sink or Swim- $80 (Dec, Jan, Feb, March)
This Rush Radio- $80 (Oct, Nov, Jan, Feb)

*Behind:*
Banjo- $40 (Feb, March)
Daddy Longlegs: $20 (Feb)
MountPanic- $40 (Jan, March)
JFA- $40 (Feb, March)
Double Z- $20 (March)

Here's the link to pay online:
https://pra.spotlightboxoffice.com/purchase/step4?ticketID=2

Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions!!!

Mike