[pradjs] djs who owe dues 6/11/13 + new door codes

  • From: Mike Jedlicka <mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pra dj's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 20:38:17 -0700

Hey Everyone,

First off, Saffron and I are changing the door codes because we had to kick
out a problem dj (Nathan Jimenez).  Do not give the door codes to anyone
please, have them contact me.  If you haven't gotten the new codes by
tomorrow morning, do email or txt me!

Here's the list of the djs who are behind on their dues at the station.
 Please get a hold of me if you feel this is off!

Banjo- $135 (Oct+, Nov, April-June)***
Double Luck- $25 (June)
Phantom Jutebox- $25 (June)
Mo_Rocking- $150 (Jan-Jun)***
Barry Convex- $25 (May)
3 Naked Girls- $25 (June)
DJ Danny Danay- $125 (Feb-June)***
REverse Couple Skate- $25 (June)
ATF- $50 May, June)

Total $585

*** You are going to lose your show if I do not hear from you, also are not
getting the new door codes***