[pradjs] basic fix on the board

  • From: Mike Jedlicka <mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pra dj's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 10:06:17 -0800

Wink and I went out last night to fix the main board because it
totally crapped out on us yesterday morning.  Sorry to the Sat djs
that had to have their show canceled, but there's good news!  One of
the conductors had to be re-soldered, but we couldn't find the main
problem.  Just before we threw in the towel, we saw one of the power
source batteries were completely out of the socket, so we plugged it
back in and TA DA ... it fixed it!  Damn thing sounds better than it
has for a while.

But there are some power issues still, making a little bit of a hum.
Wink suggested getting better power strips that have multiple
protections on them, so we're going to put in an order to get that
going.

So things sound good at PRA now, which is great!!  Seriously thank
Wink, I definitely couldn't have done it without his help.

Enjoy!!

Mike

PS and do the Sat djs that had to cancel your show, do feel free to
take an open slot this week if you'd like to make up your show, just
email me if you're planning on it ...