[pradjs] Update re: headphones at the station

  • From: Wink Junior <winkjunior@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 15:54:15 -0800

A quick update on the headphone situation at the station.

The old ones are back - the mini-plug to TRS/1/4" adapter was broken
at the ring-tip seal and was pulling out. Tried to fix it but it can't
be.

So they're returned but only have mini-plug. There's also a pair of
nice Sony's donated (thanks!!) but it also needs a mini-plug to
TRS/1/4" adapter.

In the meanwhile, I'm still leaving my crappy Sony's. Please be
careful and try not to break until I can find adapters for the other
pairs, then the station will have two.

I also left the manual/schematics for the mixing board on the
bookshelf, and started to outline the most important stuff. The board
seems to be working fine. I didn't take home my speakers, as planned,
because I personally can't deal with how awful the current monitors
are. I won't write a rant list about why they suck here (unless ppl
want specifics as to why I plan on replacing them.)  They just make
DJ'ing really a bummer.

Thanks and cheers!  Wink

Cheers, Wink

--