[pradjs] URGENT -ALL PRA DJ's PLEASE RESPOND!!!

  • From: Graham Barry <lepue22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pra dj's <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 11:52:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hey, DJ's - i've only gotten responses from nine of you for our 2010 program
guide.  I need to hear back from EVERYONE to make this work.  Please send me
your show information as soon as possible so i can slap this together in time
for our big benefit.  All the details are listed below.

Big thanks to the people that have gotten back to me already!!!

-Graham