[pradjs] Re: Technical issue

  • From: Mike Jedlicka <mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pra dj's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 13:19:09 -0700

Simple fix for the speaker:

It's the amp, not the speaker.  Below the CD decks is the amp for the
speakers.  Turn the knob back and forth for the right and left channel (it's
numbered at like 22 or something) then the speaker will come back on.  Works
every time!!

Also, I bet the grounding wire is out on the turntable mixer, that's
probably where the buzzing is coming from.

I'll check things out on Monday for my show ...

Mike