[pradjs] Sunday's PRA all dj meeting!!! 5:00 @ SE Lucky Lab

  • From: Mike Jedlicka <mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pra dj's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 15:11:12 -0800

Hey Everyone,

Last reminder regarding the all dj meeting this Sunday at 5:00 at the SE
Lucky Lab (1 block south of PRA).  I'm really looking forward to it!!

Some of the things we will discuss are station updates, our 2011 outlook,
how we are doing financially, possibilities to step up your responsibilities
in PRA, as well as basic a meet & greet so you all can introduce yourselves
to the other djs in person.

We hope you can make it, I don't think it'll last more that 45 min - 1 hour.

See you there, and let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Mike