[pradjs] Station updates

  • From: Mike Jedlicka <mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pra dj's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 16:27:14 -0800

Alright, time for some good news I think!  Just finished doing some PRA updates:

1) Added a power conditioner to the station that will combat that hum
that was so annoying.  Things sound great now!!!  It's the black power
strip looking thing.

2) I brought in on of my adapters for the headphones so now they work
in the 1/4" plugs.  Thank you to Doug on Sunday nights (DJ Fenris) for
donating the Sony headphones, super cool man!!!!

Things seem to be running well here, so my job is done for today, time
to enjoy the sun!!!

Oh and also, Wink stepped down from doing the technical work at PRA,
so please send me any tech emails from now on.

Thanks, and continue doing the great job at PRA, we love your shows!!!!

Mike