[pradjs] Re: Station Ettiquete

  • From: Mike Jedlicka <mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 20:27:50 -0700

On the topic of station etiquette, I would suggest re-reading emails
before sending them to the board or tell me the problems and I can do
it.

There definitely is a point to be made regarding bringing the station
back to "normal" if the djs use a different style/method (i.e. battle
style), as well as respecting the gear at the station.  The ground
cords being out is upsetting though, as is the headphones being broken
so fast.

I'd recommend being mindful to just state the problem(s) rather than
stating emotions or comments some may find insulting.

That is all, carry on!

Mike

P.S. Headphones will be fixed this weekend and I have an in on a new
speaker amp and hope to have that up and running so both speakers are
working in the next few weeks!