[pradjs] Show tomorrow and open slot...

  • From: staticblackmagic <staticblackmagic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 19:20:37 -0700

Hey all,

Just wanted to give any interested parties a heads up - I've organized a
last-minute event for Pharmakon (NYC - exp industrial / power electronics) and
Lust for Youth (Sweden/Denmark - dark synth pop) that's happening tomorrow
night (Saturday) out front of Beacon Sound record shop on 15th and NE Prescott.
I'll be playing records too between bands. Free and open to all ages. Starting
around 7PM.

Also, the following two Sundays (6/30) & (7/7) - I won't be filling me normal
9AM-Noon slot - if anyone wishes to use 'em, feel free.

Lastly, website redesign stuff is in the cards - but please contact Mike or
Saffron about that stuff. They'll be the main point of contact and I'll be
working directly through them on it.

Hope to see you tomorrow night if you can make it!

- Mehran / DJ Barrows (Past Haunts)