[pradjs] SHOW!!!

  • From: Saffron <saffronathon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pra dj's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 19:00:14 -0800

Hey Everyone,

Just a reminder we have another show coming up at East End on Thursday Jan.
12th.
We have some great Portland bands doing covers and some of our own DJ's
spinning!
There is an event on our facebook page where you can RSVP and *invite your
friends.
We'll be putting some flyers in the studio this week, so please pick those
up and *flyer where ever you go*.
If you flyer a neighborhood we'll put you on the list to get in free!

*It's up to us* to get good attendance at these shows so bands will
continue to VOLUNTEER their time to help us make money.
And please announce the show during your radio set!!  When we make money at
these events we can afford to make repairs and improve the station, as long
as everyone is paying their dues!

If you know a band that is looking for gigs, let me know too!

Cheers,
 Hannah Rosenau
Outreach, Portland Radio Authority
-DJ Grey City Thursdays 8-10pm-