[pradjs] SATURDAY IS THE BIG PRA BENEFIT SHOW!!!!!

  • From: Graham Barry <lepue22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 00:53:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hey, DeeJays -

Don't forget, this Saturday (8/28) is our big annual Bangaroo Benefit show!!!
This is the only real money-maker we're going to have all year aside for DJ's
dues, so we need to get as many people showing up as we can.  I've head a bunch
of you plugging the event on your shows - thank you!  Now... come to the show!
And more importantly, bring your friends!!!  Did you help someone move, cat-sit
while they were out of town, drive them to the airport...?  Well, it's time to
cash in those guilt-chips by getting them down to the benefit.  The doors open
at 4:00, the bands start at 5:00 and go till the bar closes, so even if you
have other plans later in the night, show up in the afternoon (or vice versa)!

I'm attaching a copy of the flyer if you want to post it on your facebook or
myspace pages.  Also, here's the event listing on Facebook - please add your
friends to the guest list:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=144401102250817

And lastly, we will need some help at the show with the raffle and other things
- a few of you have offered to help - if anyone else can help, too, please let
me know.

Thanks again!

-Graham