[pradjs] Raffle help with the PRA benefit show???

  • From: Graham Barry <lepue22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pra dj's <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 15:01:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hey, DJ's -

The big Bangaroo benefit is creeping up soon...  If you haven't seen the final
line-up, i'm excited to say it's pretty awesome!  Here's a copy of the flyer:
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc39/chixpoxparty/PRAFLYER-color.jpg

Between work and getting all the bands and the venue and the program
guide sorted, i haven't had as much time to get items for the raffle as i would
have liked.  Big thanks to Jeff, Saffron and Chris for pulling through with
items!  Anyone else, if you can beg, borrow & plead at your job or from friends
for stuff we can raffle off, please, please, please let me know as soon as you
can!  Gift certificates for local tattoo parlors and music shops would be
really great, but if you can think of any weird off-the-wall give-away items,
that'd be cool, too.

I've contacted a few places, but to tell you the truth, i don't know a lot of
people and don't really have an in at a lot of places, so i don't have high
hopes at getting anything good on my own.

All right... groveling, complete.

In other news, if you're one of the 10 or so DJ's that haven't gotten your show
information for the program guide, please get with it.  There are at least 3 of
you that are usually pretty involved and really ought to know better.  You know
who you are.  Shame.  Shaaaaaaaaame.

Okay, thanks!!!

-Graham