[pradjs] PRA widget for OSX

  • From: Morgan Miller <tsiatko13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pra dj's <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 23:54:05 -0800 (PST)

hey folks,

I built a Mac widget for PRA which I've attached. If any of you Mac users want
to test/comment let me know how it works for you. Only problem I've had is the
widget's volume control is funky.

The widget file can only be attached to this e-mail as a zip file. Just unzip
and double click the widget icon which will install on dashboard.

If any of you are more handy with graphics, swapping them out is pretty easy.
Contact me off list if you are interested.

Again, I've had no problem with the widget - listened much of today on it. But
as always, buyer beware.

morgan
aka dj tsiatko
skookum radio - 8-10 Mondays