[pradjs] PRA updates

  • From: Mike Jedlicka <mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pra dj's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 15:16:39 -0800

Some PRA updates:

- The studio maintenance had to be pushed back a couple of weeks cause
the guy helping us got booked up w/ mastering projects and whatnot.
Since he's doing us a huge benefit by the price for what he'll be
doing, that's just pretty much how it goes.  I'm keeping on top of it,
but not being an asshole so it happens.  I'll let you all know when we
schedule it for.

- We've contacted Ed at boxpopuli to make us a new podcasting CPU.
The work order is in, hoping for it to be finished in the next couple
of weeks if not sooner.

- We had a recent turn-around of djs this month, so check the
schedule.  Let me know if you'd like to switch slots!

- Tentatively thinking of the next PRA meeting to be the 1st weekend
in Feb, so keep that in mind ...

Mike