[pradjs] PRA streamer settings

  • From: Mike Jedlicka <mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pra dj's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 21:01:38 -0800

Hi everyone,

I was just listening to PRA, and it was sounding very distorted.  I went
into the streaming CPU settings, and someone maxed out the volume settings.
 The stream sounded TERRIBLE!  I turned it back down and now it's fine.

Here's the thing, don't touch the streaming CPU keyboard/mouse/anything!  If
you have any questions, let Saffron or I know.  Everything is a delicate
balance and through experience we've found what works.

I hope that makes sense.  I hate sending scathing emails, but these
reminders are for a reason.

So please leave the CPUs under the turntables alone.  There's no need to
even look at them.

Thanks, and I'll see you all on the meeting this Sunday at 5:00 at the SE
Lucky Lab (1 block south from PRA)!!!

Mike