[pradjs] PRA meeting this Sat 4:00 + new board info

  • From: Mike Jedlicka <mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pra dj's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 23:02:36 -0700

Hey Everyone,

Sat Aug 31st 4:00
White Eagle Social Club (kitty corner PRA on 8th & Main)

We have a very important meeting with big news that will affect all dis
this weekend (sorry for the short notice) and a demonstration following of
the new interim board where I will show everyone how it works.  It's quite
different than our old one, so I highly suggest you come out to this
meeting if you are able to, not to mention the main topic we will be
discussing.  Not to mention updates on the PRA house party!

Our board tech is going to diagnose and fix the old board next week.
 There's a good chance we won't have it back for a 2-3 weeks.

Everything is working at the station, but things look quite different.  I
had to install a new receiver as well to power the speakers, and completely
re-wire everything for the new board.

So come out Sat!!!

Mike