[pradjs] Re: PRA Fundraiser at the Pine Korthaus

  • From: Kristin Cleveland <clevelow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pra dj's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 17:26:01 -0700

Ok the event has been created, please join the event and be sure to take
the time to invite all your friends and assholes with money.

https://www.facebook.com/events/142149822661685/?ref=notif&notif_t=plan_user_joined

We still need help with food.  Anyone, please want to bring one dish to
share please?

What merch items will people have to sell?

Also, if you want me to link to something other than your facebook on the
event listing, please send me that link.

Boosh!