[pradjs] PRA Fundraiser at the Pine Korthaus

  • From: Kristin Cleveland <clevelow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pra dj's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 11:24:03 -0700

Everyone, so excited.  9/21/13 5-2AM at 11242 SE Pine Court.

We need your help.

DJ's are now all booked.  See below.  Please let us know if you have a time
preference (early, late or specific time).
We will have the dj's run a set for one hour each starting at 5PM and
ending at 1AM.    If you did not sign up but want to come and hope someone
gets ill or dies to get your time please also let us know.

I have not heard back from Ninkasi on a beer donation and Hops work will
only provide beer at cost for $81.00 bucks a keg.  Ross and I may just
front that cost and hope to make it back.  So everybody better bring some
people, hookers or junkies but only the ones with money.

Does anyone have other Beer or liquor hookups?  Moonshine?

Also, we need food, this should also have a donation jar by it. Does anyone
want to be in charge of this aspect or collaborate?  Erica? Saffron?

Does anyone want to make mixtapes or cd's to sell to raise funds as well?
Themed?

What else can we do to raise funds? Crafty things, stickers, buttons?  WE
NEED MONEY!

Any other ideas? Thoughts or naked pictures.

Thanks

--
3 Naked Gurlz on the
Radio<http://www.facebook.com/pages/3-Naked-Gurlz-on-the-Radio/184540511598444>-Tune