[pradjs] Re: PRA Bangaroo benefit show this August!!!!

  • From: Mike Jedlicka <mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cfthames@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 08:50:52 -0700

PRA barely makes enough to pay our bills, so 100% is going towards us.  I
can't wait till we don't have a huge list of things we need to upgrade/get.
 Saffron and I used to have to pay rent out of our own pockets, so PRA
definitely need all the money we can get.  I hope that makes sense.  It's
not being greedy, it's our of necessity!!!

Shoot me a personal email if you have more ?s ...

Mike