[pradjs] PRA BENEFIT SHOW, DECEMBER 12th AT THE PLAN B!!!

  • From: Graham Barry <lepue22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pra dj's <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 21:31:25 -0800 (PST)

Hey, Ghouls & Boils -

Everything's set and ready to rock with our benefit show next weekend!  Here's
the deal:

A benefit for P.R.A. (Portland Radio Authority)
The Bugs
The Skinnyz
Midnight Callers
Plus, PRA DJ's spinning tracks to keep the floor bouncing between sets!
Door @ 9:00pm, $3 minimum donation
The Plan B - 1305 SE 8th Ave, Portland (kitty-corner from PRA)

All three bands are are awesome, so it's going to be a great show!  Please make
sure to come out - and as DJ Klyph says, tell your friends, tell your fam...
help get the word out there!!!  I've attached a flyer to this email - please
post it on your myspace/facebook/mybookfacespace page.

Also, we'll have some new PRA t-shirts that you'll only be able to get at the
show.  Super limited (because i'll be making them by hand next week!) and super
punk-fuggin-rock!

All right - hope to see you all on the 12th!!!

-Graham