[pradjs] PORTLAND RADIO AUTHORITY benefit show Redux

  • From: Elias Foley <elias@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 21:08:46 -0700

What:  PORTLAND RADIO AUTHORITY benefit show Redux
Where:  The East End, 203 SE Grand, in South East Portland
When:  Tuesday, June 9, 9:00pm
Why:  To raise important funds for the operating costs of our own Portland Radio Authority
Cost:  Pay what you can
The PRA is a non-commercial, listener supported, online radio station. As a free form community media source, we are committed to bringing independent artistry and marginalized viewpoints into regional and international view. We aim to become a trusted source of current and historical music education, while serving as a reflection of the Portland Arts Community.
Come join The East End and the PRA for this kick ass fundraising even
Ambient DJ set by Mike Jedlicka, followed by brilliant live music sets Very Stereo, Iretsu and Star Kaleider. Add a sprinkle of shadow puppets and bangin electronic circus beats by Ice Cream Truck Face to get us from here to there and...MY OH MY, WHAT A TUESDAY NIGHT WE HAVE! All for the love of independent music, and the PRA, one kick ass local digital radio station. $6 suggested donation (that means pay what you can or don't let $$$ hold you back).

Also check out my podcasts from The PRA.  I just posted a fresh batch...enjoy!