[pradjs] On-Air Board is back

  • From: Mike Jedlicka <mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pra dj's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 20:56:21 -0800

Just put in the board and it's looking and sounding good!  Here's a couple
of changes:

- I changed the word PHONO to DJ MIXER for the channel from the Stanton
between the turntables

- There is an 1/8" cord coming from the far right channel for
iPods/Laptops/etc.  The channel on the board says "1/8" iPod Laptop" and
the cord has blue tape saying the same thing.

- Mics work great!!

We got a good price for the work on the board, but unfortunately PRA didn't
have the $$ to pay for it since we have too many djs that are way to far
behind on their dues, so I paid out of pocked for it.  Please get your back
dues in doors will be changing codes soon!!

Mike