[pradjs] Re: Old PRA Podcast (36 hours to d/l)

  • From: Drew Groove <nosflow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "clevelow@xxxxxxxxx" <clevelow@xxxxxxxxx>, "staticblackmagic@xxxxxxxxx" <staticblackmagic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 12:33:11 -0700

hey thanks!  no rush at all, was just wondering.

headshots would be cool, or at least a way for each DJ to custom their own show
with an image.  where each show could have their own page.   I guess it is kind
of like that now, actually.  but not sure if everyone knows how to add graphics
and etc.  anywho, thanks!

Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 12:28:43 -0700
Subject: [pradjs] Re: Old PRA Podcast (36 hours to d/l)
From: clevelow@xxxxxxxxx
To: staticblackmagic@xxxxxxxxx
CC: pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; nosflow@xxxxxxxxxxx; mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx

Barrows always with new names.  Thanks for all you are doing.

On Aug 15, 2013 12:26 PM, "Ronnie Barrows" <staticblackmagic@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey Drew,
No updates worth mentioning to the non-tech savvy - as it'll sound like a
foreign language. Debugging widget modules in the Wordpress template I've
installed on my staging server to accomodate the various requirements that
already exist on the current site (streaming player, post formatting, etc). I'm
working on it when I'm able to, but keep in mind I work 8-6 Mon-Fri - so it
isn't going to be a quick process. After initial development, I'll start
wrapping the design elements into it and then I have to start uploading mock
content to see how things are being handled/formatted - which will require
debugging and editing of things that will inevitably break.

Long story short - sit tight. Oh, and there was some requests for a
Tumblr-based CMS - but Tumblr wouldn't be able to support all the necessities
required, so Wordpress is the platform best-suited.

In the interim, if anyone is a photographer - I think it'd be great to get
individual DJ headshots to put a face to the names of all the shows. Something
simple but effective and consistent. See NTS Radio's treatment for a loose idea
- http://ntslive.co.uk/shows-a-z/

Thanks,Mehran

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 10:17 AM, Drew Groove <nosflow@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

just out of curiosity, there was talk at the last meeting about a website
revamp/update.  just wondering if there is any status on that to report?