[pradjs] More great news + Reminder

  • From: Mike Jedlicka <mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pra dj's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 19:30:01 -0800

Great news!
I think we found what the buffering problem was!!  God damn it's been
constant work, and we succeded!!!  We switched from using Winamp to using
BUTT (Broadcast Using This Tool).  Problem solved, no need to continue
calling Qwest or poking at the streaming CPU!  So far we haven't had any
buffering issues in a while which is really good news!

I also worked on the volume levels so the stream isn't heavy on one side
anymore when listening to the stream.

REMEMBER:
Do *not* leave the inside lockbox on it's combination, or just rotate the
last number.  Please rotate all 4 numbers completely (last 3 times I went to
pra in the last week the combo wasn't changed, or just the last number was
rotated).  Thanks!!

Mike