[pradjs] It's a nice world to visit 7.4.09 / SPECIAL TIME

  • From: jeffrey ross <toomanyofme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 11:51:26 +0000

In case you do not live in the Portland area, you may not know that it has been
90 plus degress for the past couple of days, and Saturday is predicted to be
the same. So this week I will be broadcasting my show from 9 am to noon, in an
effort to avoid being caught out in the heat.
SO, tune in early!

PST 9 am to noon
EST Noon to 3 PM

UK 5 PM to 8 PM

Noah Fence
"It's a nice world to visit"
1:00 to 4:00 PM PST Saturdays
Helping to make Portland the internet destination of choice since 2006
www.praradio.org
www.myspace.com/itsaniceworldtovisit

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.