[pradjs] Re: IMPORTANT Please read

  • From: Mike Jedlicka <mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 21:32:48 -0700

Expect PRA to be down till Wed night after 10:00.

Totally rewiring the station tomorrow (Tue), then working out the bugs Wed.

I'll let everyone know when we're back up.

For those of you who missed your show, feel free to take one of the open slots
after we are back up. Just let Jeff Ross know at programming@xxxxxxxxxxxx do
there aren't any overlaps.

Mike