[pradjs] IMPORTANT Please read

  • From: Saffron <saffronathon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pra dj's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 20:14:06 -0700

Hello Djs,

There has been a problem with the air board at the station.  Mike is
working tirelessly to fix using a new mixer from guitar center.  We have 30
days to return it and get our old board fixed.  Soooooo, please do not
break the new mixer.  We would really like to get our money back for this
thing.  I have emailed a tech person who has previously worked on the board
to see if he would be willing to fix it for us.  Bottom line, shows are on
hold until you hear from mike through the email thread.  He will do his
best to finish it quickly and hopefully only a handful of shows will be
interrupted.  Mike will send an email with instructions to using the new
mixing console.  Please treat it gently and with respect.

More updates will be coming soon and thank you for your patience.
-Saffron