[pradjs] IF YOUR SHOW IS THIS WEEKEND READ THIS, IF NOT READ ANYWAY!!!

  • From: Saffron <saffronathon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pra dj's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 16:46:46 -0700

PDX Pop Now music festival is this weekend!  PRA will be there broadcasting
the entire fest live!  If your show is this weekend it is cancelled,
however, feel free to pick up an empty slot next week, or come down to the
fest and play a couple of tunes and talk about your show to the fest
listeners between bands.  Its fun!

write me a personal email if you need more info on this or want to
volunteer to assist with the broadcast. saffronathon@xxxxxxxxx 5039357632

PRA meeting notes 7-14-12

Programming Dept:
Welcome new DJS!
The schedule is looking a little empty, please try to recruit your friends
into having a show!

Operations Department:
The new computers are still being worked on, we should be rocking and
rolling with them soon!
Mike will see about having a low quality stream as well at the 128 for
listeners without fast internet
If you EVER see anything in the studio that has
malfunctioned-CALL/TEXT/EMAIL Mike! this includes the Fan, the Mic, the
headphones, anything
There is an easy fix if one of the monitors goes out, look behind the CD
control buttons and jiggle the knobs for monitor volume control
Ping.FM is now Seesmic, the login is the same, but MAKE SURE to select the
social networks you want to include (AIM, Twitter, FB, Mspace etc)
If you get a loud buzz from the airboard that wont turn off...CALL MIKE
IMMEDIATELY!!
Mike will re-label the mic's so there is no confusion of which one is which

Treasury/Logistics:
Saffron will create a troubleshooting page at PRAradio.org to assist
listeners when logging onto the stream
Does anyone have pictures of past benefit shows that PRA has done? please
send to Saffron
If you are playing out at a venue anywhere, be sure to make a BLOG post
about it on praradio.org

*Please make sure to attend ALL DJ meetings.  This is the only method for
gathering knowledge we have!  If you don't come to a meeting, your vote
wont be counted!!!*