[pradjs] Re: Fw: Re: hissing/distortion when using phono lines

  • From: Mike Jedlicka <mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pra dj's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 10:41:26 -0800

Here's the word,

We are going to fix the CD players and have gus look at this hissing
situation as well next week.  We need to find out when we can bring them in
to get the fastest turnaround so all the equipment is out of the station for
the smallest amount of time.  I'll write the board after I hear back from
gus.

Thanks for letting us know!  It will be fixed soon, we actually have the $$
now thanks to some generous donators!!!

Mike