[pradjs] Re: FIXED!

  • From: jeffrey ross <toomanyofme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mike Jedlicka <mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx>, pra dj's <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 01:35:55 +0000

Am I the only one that does not understand what the podcasting computer has to
to with the computer we use to broadcast?

The podcasting computer has been out of commission for weeks.

I understand the CPU going to S#it but I do not understand what the podcasting
computer has to do with it.

Noah Fence

Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 16:46:55 -0700
Subject: [pradjs] Re: FIXED!