[pradjs] DJs who owe dues (through October)

  • From: Mike Jedlicka <mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pra dj's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 23:04:46 -0700

It's that time of the month.  Here's a list of the djs who owe dues.
I need to stress NOT to send scathing emails to the entire board.  It
doesn't help get the dues in at all.  Direct those at me personally,
it's not appropriate for everyone to read.

*** Remember, if you owe over 2 months of dues ($60 or more) you will
need to contact me and work out a payment plan or I'll have to pull
your show.  We really hope to afford to be able to change over to
qwest soon (we recently paid $100 extra to keep our non-profit status
for OR state)***

OG Monkey- $20 (oct)
DJ Fenris- $90 (oct, sept, aug, july, 1/2 june)***
Banjo- $80 (apr, may, sept, oct)***
JFA- $60 (june, july, oct)***
MountPanic- $60 (aug, sept, oct)***
3 Naked Girls- $20 (sept)
TK- $20 (sept)
Mediamonarchy- $20 (oct)
Automne- $20 (sept)
DJ Fish & Chips- $20 (oct)

Total: $410

Thank you to everyone who is keeping us going by getting your dues in early!