[pradjs] DJs who owe dues 11/18/11

  • From: Mike Jedlicka <mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pra dj's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 23:38:36 -0800

Hey djs,

So it's been since June since I've sent the djs who owe dues.  As always,
write me if you think something is wrong, especially since it's been so
long since the last update.   ...

*** These djs owe over 2 months dues, your show will be on hiatus until you
are able to catch up.  We are flexible to payment plans as well.  Contact
me immediately if you would like to continue your show!!***

Blue- $25 (Nov)
OG Monkey- $75 (Sept, Oct, Nov) ***
Banjo- $85 (part Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov)***
Jamie-Emotional Weather Report- $50 (Oct, Nov)
Porcelain Bomb- Contact me!!!!!
Neo G Yo- $25 (Oct)
Odin's Hammer- $100 (July, Sept, Oct, Nov)***
Media Monarchy- $25 (Nov)
Nathan Jimenez- $25  (Nov)
Karl/Jason- $25 (Nov)
Rio- $25 (Nov)

I accept some of the problem here since it's been so long since I sent out
a dues owed email, but that's over $400 we're owed.  Please help us but
catching up!!

Thank you everyone, especially all of you who've kept up and paid in
advance!!  Keep up the great shows ...

Mike